By signing up to be an Affiliate in Lyndaz Affiliate Program (“Programme”, “Scheme”) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Lyndaz reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
- You must be 15 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Lyndaz product accounts.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected
- Applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected
- Websites considered inappropriate by Lyndaz will be rejected
- The applicant failed to provide, accurate and verifiable or truthful information on the application form e.g. full ( and real) name, valid email address, a valid & verifiable website URL, blog or social media handle, etc
- Affiliate didn’t provide an accurate, concise description of the affiliates methods that will be used to promote our products and brand.
- If we have reasons to believe the application has a different purpose than promoting our products and brand e.g. obtaining a backlink, spam, or any similar unethical practices.
Prohibited promotional methods
The forbidden promotional methods listed below are here to protect you, us, and our customers from any inappropriate or fraudulent activity.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link or coupon code is prohibited. Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited – Links, ads, emails, comments etc. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you will use to promote us. This is not an exhaustive list of spam practices; if we conclude that your activity is spam, it is spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Do not pretend to be professionally associated with us. False promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Lyndaz is prohibited. Affiliates aren’t employees of Lyndaz and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to be ‘Lyndaz’ is prohibited. Cloning our website, copying it, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official ‘Lyndaz’ site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your application and any referrals will be rejected, and we may disable the affiliate account if one has been previously approved. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program, you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Lyndaz. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result, may not take legal action against Lyndaz. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Link. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics wemay provide with your Affiliate Link on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We may provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Lyndaz.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and Lyndaz. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and ours properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to Lyndaz placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.”
You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on any of Lyndaz products, occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Identifying yourself as a Lyndaz Affiliate
You may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Lyndaz or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You will be paid each month for the month before via PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer. There is a minimum of $50 for the first payout and no minimum afterwards. This is to avoid customers signing up and using the affiliate program for a one time deal or the signup bonus
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Materials posted on your site are not libellous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant as an Affiliate, you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws that govern marketing email, including without limitation, and all anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Programme
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to Lyndaz, and all of our trademarks, trade address, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Affiliate program.
Lyndaz reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, we will pay any outstanding earnings. Lyndaz, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Lyndaz service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Lyndaz reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create a legal partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of us. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate program or any products sold through the program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of Lyndaz will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement or operate websites that are similar to or compete with your website. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Australia. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Lyndaz and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Lyndaz (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).